Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- No website found for this domain name
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Vaggelis 08/17/2020 at 08:50 AM
I think this site is just a scam.I used it for about two weeks to mining bitcoins.After two weeks I can't log in again.I sent to the site two messages and to emails,but I never received an answer.Don't trust them,don;t send them coins or money....
Hughes 12/04/2020 at 01:13 AM
deposited severally and when It's time for me to withdraw my funds they apprehended me. Don't invest stay away
For all the victims you can file your complaints to Asset they are private investigators I was able to get 80% of my funds through their assistants
Reach out via email
@ Assetrecoverynow @protonmail.com
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!