Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- Many bad reviews detected on the Internet
- No website found for this domain name
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
powercrystal 09/01/2019 at 05:51 PM
Pablo escobarr 10/13/2019 at 08:48 AM
For now it's good, I have a deposit and they pay my profit every day. Good luck going forward.
robo007 12/15/2019 at 02:34 PM
legit . so far paying profit.. good project
yaptiamsin 01/19/2020 at 10:41 AM
jorry86 06/03/2020 at 03:26 PM
good program paying always
Salvo1 08/06/2020 at 09:24 PM
siete dei ladri e non avete nessun valore, vi meritate il carcere a vita
Sherry 08/07/2020 at 12:17 PM
This company approached me through its account Manager and offered to trade on my behalf , I started with deposit of 5550 USD and she showed some good results and then I was offered some VIP treatment and asked me deposit some more funds then I added 20000 USD and later 15000 USD more.All of a sudden they stopped communicating with me when i asked for withdrawal. Thanks to scams rescue a group financial cryptographers that assisted me getting back my funds.
You can contact them on
scamsrescue @protonmail com
Tel +184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.2.3.7 (WhatsApp too)
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!