Analysis of the website
Bad trust score : you should be wary
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Hicham Rxo 08/07/2019 at 02:32 PM
One of the fake Fashions webstores developped 6 months ago by the chinese scammers of
Chicv International Holding Limited
> nothing is real here, just scam
Search their name in Google then STAY AWAY
Karolina 08/19/2019 at 03:01 PM
Carrie 11/12/2019 at 11:46 AM
I order 5 items and recieced 3 of them. The other two items were refunded without any hassle. Of the items i received, two of the dresses were gorgeous and beautifully made but a little thin and one was a little big. The skirt on the other hand was extremely thin and had a rip in it upon arrival. I didn't return anything though because i can fix the rip and didn't want to take the risk of never getting it back. All in all I would say im not 100% satisfied nor am i 100% dissatisfied.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!