Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The owner of the domain name is hidden: check privacy policies!
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Fidler1989 07/16/2019 at 06:23 PM
They took my $85 and never sent my product. Fake number, Fake address, Fake email, Fake everything....
Jordan 07/22/2019 at 10:07 PM
SUCH A SCAM!! DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER ORDERING
EMAIL ADDRESS FAKE, BOUNCES BACK
PHONE # LISTED ON WEBSITE FAKE AND OUT OF SERVICE!
THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND CHARGE IT FROM A COMPANY CALLED "RANDANT", NEVER SEND YOU TRACKING INFO AND THE ITEM WILL NOT COME. SUCH A SCAM, WHAT A DISGUSTING COMPANY
ShellE 07/26/2019 at 08:19 PM
Scammed. $100 deducted from my account and no confirmation email, no tracking number, no shoes.
Williams28k 07/29/2019 at 06:05 PM
Same here my should have read this before i donated my 85 dollars to this hacked site. To good to be honest. Complete BS on there site.
John Q 08/06/2019 at 05:27 AM
They just took my 16 years old first paycheck money. This is terrible and needs to be prosecuted and shut down.
Susana Ajemyan 08/22/2019 at 10:35 AM
Been waiting over a month now. Never sent my product. Email bounced back.
Nikki 04/02/2020 at 04:55 AM
I ordered shoes and they never came ???? such a scam
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!