Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The owner of the domain name is hidden: check privacy policies!
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Adalida 06/30/2020 at 01:26 AM
Thae site is very thankful
Florida 06/30/2020 at 01:27 AM
The site is very nice 1
Donald 06/30/2020 at 08:04 PM
Quincy makes me feel like a VIP, very knowledgeable and honest. His abilities are stellar and I'm always confident that I will leave my appointment with noticeable results.
Francis 07/02/2020 at 10:02 PM
Quincy could tell where I was tense, was very aggressive(like I wanted), and also discussed "cupping" to help alleviate my muscles. She went the extra mile. I've already recommended her to my friends! I will definitely be back. This was my first deep tissue massage and I was impressed and then some!
Michael 07/03/2020 at 01:21 AM
Thankyou so much
Sucre 07/03/2020 at 01:21 AM
ILOVEYOU THIS SITE
Jordy 07/03/2020 at 01:22 AM
Thank you so much for the wonderful experience! will book again!
albert 07/03/2020 at 01:22 AM
DeepTouchScam 07/03/2020 at 08:58 AM
I did some research on this service and other related ones and I'm 100% sure it's a scam and all the people that responded otherwise are all bots. There was a thread on reddit as well and the comments that said it was not a scam were created just to reply to that exact post and never used again. If you give your credit card number to this website it's your loss. Even if you use a prepaid card to minimize your losses you are just enabling these idiots to keep doing this.
Arlo stewart 07/03/2020 at 09:21 AM
Caitlin could tell where I was tense, was very aggressive(like I wanted), and also discussed "cupping" to help alleviate my muscles. She went the extra mile. I've already recommended her to my friends! I will definitely be back. This was my first deep tissue massage and I was impressed and then some!
Adrian Taylor 07/03/2020 at 12:33 PM
My wife and I now regularly book an appointment in deeptouchspa because of Mara. She is a gifted massage therapist. [Single best thing is...] Wow, how do you find the single best thing about 90 minutes of Heaven. Deeptouchspa is the key.
Louisofficial 07/06/2020 at 07:38 PM
Good service and good therapist i'm a regular :)
jastroz 07/10/2020 at 11:32 AM
scam, they try with me in Australia!!!
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!