Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Sophia 08/18/2019 at 09:30 AM
Don’t bother buying from the website. You will have to wait 4 weeks to receive the goods as shipped from China and the shade of colour is nothing like the pictures. What a rude company to deal with to attempt to get a refund - they will not refund unless there is a manufacturing issue despite the Consumer Rights Regulations clearly state a refund can be made if a customer simply changes their mind in 14 days of receiving the goods.
Kim 09/09/2019 at 05:47 PM
Big scam, did not receive my order at all. Been trying to email them for over weeks now as I ordered this on the 09th of July. So has been 2 months now. First they will respond but once you mention a refund nothing is being send anymore. Absolutely disgusting service.
Meg 10/14/2019 at 02:45 PM
A very similar experience. Spent about 50pound on two necklaces. Neither have arrived. I don't get any responses. Terrible company
Alison 11/08/2019 at 06:41 PM
Same for me, a very bad experience ! I ordered a necklace and received it... very bad quality and the stone is broken.... I emailed the customer service saying I wanted to return it for a refund, 3 times, I let a comment on facebook and they deleted it and blocked me, I let 2 comments on their website, they deleted them too. Don't order on their website, this is garbage !
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!