Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The owner of the domain name is hidden: check privacy policies!
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Spins 06/21/2020 at 10:33 AM
The site is a Trusted website. I invested with the and they gave me my profit at the exact given time
Thespunky 06/21/2020 at 10:39 AM
They are the best, they do as they say, I'm so happy to be part of them
Angeli 06/21/2020 at 10:41 AM
It's paying I must say, they're the best so far. I wish I can post my proof here as well and also post my referral link so I can get more commission, lol
Kittycatty 06/21/2020 at 10:43 AM
Fanzana 06/21/2020 at 10:45 AM
I found it difficult to sign in and it was fraustrating because I didn't know how to make use of the platform but all the best they're trying
Brazilian 06/21/2020 at 10:52 AM
Good for ultization here in Brazil
ñgoc1997 06/22/2020 at 06:47 AM
I received my payout this morning
Henry 08/01/2020 at 03:21 PM
They do as they say
Harry 08/01/2020 at 03:22 PM
They are reliable and trustworthy
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!