Analysis of the website
Bad trust score : you should be wary
- The domain name of this site is old: this is a good point!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- Risky practices detected on this site.
- Misleading use of a third party logo to influence its online image (fake Trustpilot logo for example).
- Manipulation of online reviews related to this site has been detected.
- A person linked to this website has threatened one or more of the online review platforms.
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Luis 08/09/2020 at 07:45 AMRating:
Be aware, they are scammers. i ordered a twitter package for 359 euro , and after a week there is no activity in the accounts, they respond with a long delay without solving the questions, and of course they do not return the money
mansar 04/12/2021 at 11:14 AMRating:
Hi can your go to signal-arnaques.com to share your bad experience with this company ? i have the same bad experience, just horrible.
here's the link to speak about your experience and let every people to know their practise : https://www.signal-arnaques.com/scam/view/345266
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!