Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The owner of the domain name is hidden: check privacy policies!
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Daniel Jonas 08/10/2020 at 11:03 PM
Throughout my year in the history of binary trading this is the worst company I’ve encountered they are so rude and unfriendly after they steal from you I’ve learnt the hard way and I made a promise never to deal with them anymore after a long time of letting go I was able to get a lasting solution from cashretrieval01@gmailcom and this boosted my life positively I just can’t thank this recovery company enough, reach out to them via gmail
mehdi1210 08/24/2020 at 09:56 AM
Hi, this is a good site, thank God you are still paying the principal and interest, it has been good so far
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!