Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for advanced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- Many bad reviews detected on the Internet
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Flory 06/11/2019 at 09:35 PM
Bitmoons247......... after i spotted few things on their change of name to Expressreturns24 and that it is still bitmoons247 they decided to release a a fake statement dated 05 sept 2018 again to should try and convince people to invest with them whereas the webside has got some few days opened, they again removed their company registration number after i posted a proof that the licence or registration number does not belong to the company according to the company s registration house i code them"NEWS
SYSTEM UPGRADE/MINING HARDWARES
HELLO, THIS IS TO NOTIFY ALL USER/INVESTORS/EARNERS AS THE COMPANY WILL BE DOING MAINTAINCE AND UPGRADE DUE TO THE NEW MINING HARDWARES THAT WAS PURCHASED ON THE COMPANY WITH A COST OF $85,250.45 (MINING HARDWARE AND COST OF MAINTENANCE)
THIS WILL ONLY TAKE FEW HOURS.
REFER TO OUR LIVE CHAT SUPPORT FOR INFO.
THANK YOU @EXPRESSRETURN24.COM
SEP-5-2018 10:16:09 AM" i then uncode they even transfered big amounts of payouts and deposit to this link to attract people and left small amounts Bitmoons247 whereby on this company you would see your name appearing on payout list and even receive an email that your payment wa sent sucessfully, at EXPRESSRETURN24.COM here is their new list of payout and deposit
I still spot an amount below $200 but minimum investment amount is $200
Penny123 $250.00... Read more
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!