Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Frieda 05/23/2020 at 02:39 AM
Ordered dawgbedz they have already received my money was told delivery would be 7 days it is now 12 days since my acct was charged and nothing
Bonnie 05/26/2020 at 04:27 PM
I also ordered on this Dawgbedz site took my money on the 14it now The 26 no product no way to get in touch with the company so much Advertisement on Facebook about these beds for dogs put siding so I think it’s all a scam and it’s a shame that it’s taking people’s money
Connie7777 05/26/2020 at 11:46 PM
My money was taken out on May 5 the dog bed was never received.Have not been able to get a hold of anyone in regards to firstname.lastname@example.org
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!