Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
maxine 06/10/2020 at 04:50 PM
they do not respond to emails-no way to get an item returned.
David Schwartz 06/15/2020 at 11:20 PM
This is a terrible website. Don’t be fooled and buy anything!! Fake tracking, fake email address!! Total Scam!
Pat g r o v e r 09/20/2020 at 04:14 PM
This is the worst company to deal with and I think that the better business bureau should take care of this company I am still waiting for months for my return of $48. I also have a charge of a dollar and 44 cents for a foreign exchange on my debit card there is no way to contact these people at all. This is the worst company ever beware of that. If you'd like to know how i rate this company 01 to 10:10 being the worst I would say a thousand.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!