Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
yuki 06/13/2019 at 12:11 PM
I love This Brand! I bought 3 shoes in CUTEELVA, i love them very much!!
Hicham Rxo 06/13/2019 at 12:46 PM
Above, it's a fake positive comment, Yuki (so please shut up)
> this webstore owner is ChicV International Holding Limited , a badly known society in Hong Kong you can search in Google and see thousands of scammed complaints.
Like this one :
> sorry, but don't play with them
Anneliese 07/19/2019 at 07:36 PM
It is impossible to contact cuteelva about complaints and the stuff they sell is super cheap trash. Don't buy from them!
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!