Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The owner of the domain name is hidden: check privacy policies!
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Hulk. 02/28/2021 at 10:16 AM
This site is fraudulent!! They don't allow withdrawal, customers service support no longer reply to my mails nor calls. I requested for a withdrawal after my third deposit, but I was denied..I managed to get my initial deposit out of their portal through a recovery expert from Ukraine. You can as well reach her via email@example.com for assistance!
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!