Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Per E Larsen 06/24/2020 at 10:32 PM
Fraud all the way. The item recived is nothing like announced. They use stolen pictures and video, and send you a pice of worthless crap. Do NOT buy any thing from this site.
Luty72 07/15/2020 at 02:17 PM
This site is a scam, They copy other sites and send you cheap counterfit productes, nothing like what was advertised.
They send you SH1T and tell you its gold.
I lost almost 200$ , Paypal dont help either.
Deborah Louie 07/24/2020 at 04:48 PM
I waited over three months for my order nd when I received it was very disappointed. It was not what I ordered, what a waste of money. Now I understand what they did, I will never trust any ad I see on Facebook again.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!