Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The owner of the domain name is hidden: check privacy policies!
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Time of pandemic 04/16/2020 at 07:17 PM
Very expensive products : it must be a scam page . Be careful . Don’t place orders until somebody investigated this page .
Yanping 04/18/2020 at 05:32 AM
Do not place orders from this website if you have choice.
Phokett 04/30/2020 at 08:06 PM
Don't order nothing from them a scam
Rex 05/06/2020 at 02:44 PM
Do not give these scam artists any financial information, much less money.
michele 06/06/2020 at 01:39 AM
I really wish i did my research on this so called company before i placed an order, but i was in a panic to order the face masks...... back in april and i am STILL waiting for the order.
it is too late to cancel the order and get my money back.
this just pisses me off...
i keep emailing them and they keep telling me they are on their way..... and was told that i can not cancel, etc....
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!