Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The owner of the domain name is hidden: check privacy policies!
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
kevin 06/22/2020 at 11:15 PM
This is a scam. Save you money. I will always check next time before I order
Chris de Klerk 08/23/2020 at 07:36 PM
What pathetic excuses for trashy humans they are. Not only are most people buying the product for a specific, self confidence reason but they are buying it during a difficult time throughout the world with Covid-19. These freaking useless, lowlife scum still go around robbing innocent people. I wish I could get more contacts for them.
saxon1996 10/24/2020 at 04:46 PM
I was naive enough to make a purchase from this site in September. I received a fake tracking number and nothing else. Definitely my bad for not researching before paying so please don't make the same mistake. Gogoquo is a scam site plain and simple.
Tara 10/27/2020 at 05:57 AM
Put an order through with this lot and no tracking apparent - just about to try to get refund from VISA -this appears to be a scam - exactly what the others have said- no response - nothing.
Rachel 11/07/2020 at 11:44 AM
I recently bought silicone teeth veneers from this site, advertised through Facebook. I received something totally unusable. Have not been able to contact them to get a refund. Total waste of money and time. I paid through PayPal so hopefully I can get some response there. 20euro down the drain.
Marilyn 11/16/2020 at 02:00 AM
Thanks for the information. I was about to make the mistake of buying.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!