Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Greg walker 05/03/2020 at 08:48 AM
Stole 4.95 then took 49.95 and idont no what it is even
Mavis 05/10/2020 at 01:01 PM
Man just the other comment. First they took 4.95 amd then they just took 9.95. What ia next 49.95
Well i gotta trick for they ass thats the last money they takening. I done turned my car off and they can take shit. And got a new card on the way. bitches
Wes 05/11/2020 at 09:41 PM
I want the $4.95 cent taken out of my account put back in, I have never signed up for anything from you
Karmicxxoo 05/11/2020 at 10:55 PM
First they took $4.95 out of my account under the name karmabudget, and this time it was from a focusbudget.comvit was another 2 for $4.95 each. Fortunately, my bank reversed the transactions, however, I will be inconvenienced by not being able to use my bank card and will have to wait this week for another card in the mail. Card skimmers are total Jacka++es!!
Randy0728 05/13/2020 at 12:04 AM
I have never signed for anything from you. You have taken money from my account 2 months straight. As i have written before. If you are so desparate, keep the money you have taken, just don't take anything else. I don't want your services, i didn't order your services and i want it canceled
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!