Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Mandor 04/08/2020 at 11:01 PM
Hello,I am so glad I found this article!I had bad experience with this scam website! My item was intentionally sent to different/wrong address and it took me a while to proof in front of Pay Pal that I was cheated;my case was canceled but I kept writing to PayPal sending all documents I had, including the odd emails from this scam "seller"all in Chinese symbols and link they wanted me to click on in order to see their answer to my question?!? Finally PayPal figured out what is going on and helped me get my money back and I am very thankful for that!
I want to protect more people from that scam website.I even filed a report to the Federal Trade commission.
RYatrofsky 05/12/2020 at 06:43 PM
I went through PayPal and PayPal won’t help me even though I never received my item, which was NOT clothing, by the way. It was a HandPan. Nearly $100 STOLEN!!! I’m reporting them to the government FRAUD department. I tried to write them on their website and never received a reply. I have a screenshot of the message I left them, as I emailed it to myself to keep track of the date I tried to contact them. NO PACKAGE WAS EVER DELIVERED!!! What a SCAM! Still reporting them to the government SCAM department.
S 05/14/2020 at 08:32 PM
Definitely a scam. They never sent me my order and responded to emails. They even sent me a wrong package with a tiny hair tie to show to PayPal that they sent something at all. Please don't order from them.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!