Analysis of the website
Average trust score : more investigations are necessary
- The domain name of this site is old: this is a good point!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- Many bad reviews detected on the Internet
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Hicham Rxo 07/09/2019 at 11:17 AMRating:
Developped 5 months ago in China to celebrate the american 4th of July... a fake Fashions webstore opened by the cybercriminal chinese organisation of ChicV Holding Limited, from Hong Kong...
*********** STAY AWAY *****************
Diane 09/11/2019 at 12:12 AMRating:
Phony clothes don't exist
Jenny 05/17/2021 at 05:03 AMRating:
Nice store, I bought a dress and fit me well.
Brian 05/21/2021 at 06:47 AMRating:
Looks a total scam
advertised as an Australian company with pricing in Australian dollars then you get a fake shipping note from China
Goods still not arrived but purchased using PayPal so should have some cover
Rhonda 06/23/2021 at 01:43 PMRating:
I never received my items I paid for. Lost $79.00.
Lina W. 06/29/2021 at 12:21 PMRating:
Easy to buy online and the pants arrived very quickly. Now that I have to wear it for work, I was so glad that after the pandemic it still gave me shape and enhancement.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!