Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The owner of the domain name is hidden: check privacy policies!
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Simon2016 12/09/2020 at 04:53 PM
Good web site it's serve us well.
Simon2016 01/17/2021 at 11:26 AM
Good project we earn very good!
I am cleary telling you!
Ritha 02/14/2021 at 01:48 PM
Tbc 9 is not a scam but legit and is potentially legit because it has not detected by blacklisted I means detected by Domain blacklist status and other site,
So for the case is potentially safe .
Additionally is lasted 1 year that plenty of people
has already bought its products .
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!