Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for advanced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Lisa 03/20/2020 at 08:28 PM
I just got ripped off by this fucking website! I’m trying to contact capital one to stop transaction...so far been on hold for 30mins! Website wont
even load anymore! Fucking scammers!!!
Verymad 03/21/2020 at 02:01 AM
I got ripped off also. The website wont load now that they have my money. My bank statement says i ordered from a completely different website from Hong Kong
Tif 03/26/2020 at 05:49 AM
Placed order on March 13th and find that they scammed me out of $72. I was trying to buy masks for my family to protect against the coronavirus. Scum of the earth. Going to call my bank immediately.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!