Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for advanced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- No country name found in the technical data of the website
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
proxlmagz 08/08/2019 at 10:10 AM
this site is very tempting, it is one of the HYIP... as you can see? the site consist of different comments from different users? but in reality? its all one user who did that comment... I am very disappointed, its my first time to invest a little amount and hoping my money will earn profit for 3 days, coz that's what the site says, "see the magic in 3 days" but, its been a while now, a month or 2, nothing happen.. sometimes i did a negative comment against them and i see the real magic right away, my comment will be deleted automatically, i tried to contact them almost everyday asking that to return my money even 50% only, but no one is replying on me... all i can say is.. please keep safe, never invest in HYIP, so avoid a bad experience like me...
Hicham Rxo 08/08/2019 at 11:10 AM
Thanks for your alert, proxlmagz
effectively, developped anonymously from Lutania (when you can read "Made With ❤ in NYC ").
and it's never an obligation to hide thier identities for this business !!)
> and i don't trust their "1,746 Comments " (all positive)
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!