Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for advanced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Hicham Rxo 05/09/2019 at 05:24 PM
No reliable Return Policy with no headquarters address, for this website developped in China
> go away
Trashelle 05/11/2019 at 07:07 AM
Do not buy from this company. First of all they take forever with shipping, they make it so you can’t email them in any way. When my stuff finally arrived and I was so excited to looked NOTHING like any of the pictures. It was terrible in every way with fabric, and style. It looked like the memes where the prom dresses looked nothing like what they ordered online. I feel so dumb that I wasted my money and I can’t even get ahold of them for a return. My family was laughing at every item that arrived. Not to mention that two items that was supposed to be in the bag wasn’t even in there.
Desiree Cacciola 06/12/2019 at 05:27 AM
Horrible experience!!! Took forever to receive the order, when I finally did receive my “maternity” pieces they were so tiny and we definitely not made for someone with a baby bump!
i’m trying to send and email to return my items but it keeps saying “invalid validation code”
Crivers 06/14/2019 at 06:08 PM
I ordered from them and received a tracking number. When I called the shipping company they stated that they never received the package. That most likely the company printed a packing slip but never dropped off the package or scheduled pick up. This was told to me 4 days after receiving confirmation of shipping. I emailed them several times and they still have not answered my email. I feel scammed and robbed!
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!