Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Fernando Azevedo 07/04/2019 at 08:56 AM
I placed an order on this site, paid for it and never received the merchandise. They respond to the first complaint, apologize for the delay and send a tracking number that did not work. After that, they never respond to any complaint again.
Hicham Rxo 07/04/2019 at 11:37 AM
"We do reserve the right not to refund or exchange if the product shipped back to us is not in acceptable condition"
> but they never mention WHERE they are :-((((((
> and their delay answer is a usual scammers trick in order to delay a complaint !
Thanks for your testimony, so useful :
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!