Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for advanced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- Malware detected (source : AlienVault) Check the source.
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The owner of the domain name is hidden: check privacy policies!
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Anna Snow 02/14/2020 at 04:40 AM
Scam they ask you to pay $2
Sharper 02/18/2020 at 12:38 AM
Scam!!! They ask to pay $2
Jora 02/18/2020 at 01:54 AM
Scam! FRAUD! pretending to be AUSPOST and asking for $2 payment for remaining postage!! Do not give out your credit card information!!!
Vivian 02/18/2020 at 10:51 PM
Scam! Asked for $2 to complete AusPost postage, phishing for credit card details. I think they search for people getting recent AusPost deliveries, at least here in Australia, and send an SMS.
Nedzing 02/23/2020 at 05:47 AM
My Dad nearly got scammed by this one. Fortunately, his tech naivety led to him calling me - to ask Me to help him pay the $2! Lol.
These scammers are, as usual, hoping to catch out the older generation, with very little effort going Into this scheme. hopefully those targeted keep hassling their children/grandkids to assist them with random online payment requests. Lol
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!