Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for advanced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The owner of the domain name is hidden: check privacy policies!
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Neil Mc 02/21/2020 at 12:28 PM
Viewed this site to read review of ewatch manufactured by Ecomerzpro. It gave an extremely good review and had links to the manufacturers web site to make a purchase. I stupidly did so and completed a purchase. WRONG WRONG WRONG Scam company, scam website, scam review site, I presume setup and controlled via Ecomerzpro. Any attempt to cancel order is ignored no response from Ecomerzpro no invoiced emailed so no details of the transaction and you require these in order to cancel via their on line portal. BE WARNED BOTH SITES ARE SCAMS - STAY AWAY
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!