Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The owner of the domain name is hidden: check privacy policies!
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Fhatuwani 04/07/2020 at 06:38 AM
I met this guy on facebook who claims to living large and you can see on his posts and pictures that he has it all. So i asked him how did you do it and he told me about these trading expert who's assisting him so he reffed me to the guy and we spoke and i was convinced so he ordered me to start trading as little as R3000 which is $250 of which i did and believe me in just 3 days my profit was $7000 so i could not wait to withdraw cause i could not believe, so when i requested a withdrawal thats when started a problem i was told that i have an overrun profit so i need to purchase more bitcoin of about R7000 and send to them to secure my profit when i asked why told me is for account upgrade and software purchase and i told them that i dont have the kind of amount why cant they take it from my profit and give me the remaining and the respond was i have made a lot of profit so i need to go and hustle till i find cash and do as they told me and then ill be able to withdraw my my profit. Can you believe? Or does it work like that i dont know.
Langanani 06/08/2020 at 06:45 PM
I also had the same issue too & went as far as raising the 2nd capital & then I was told I needed to pay for tax-free & withdrawal authorisation then I asked them how come everything was not disclosed from the onset
Siyabonga. 8491305771084 09/30/2020 at 08:47 PM
I had,the same issues, and they always keeping contacting me to raise my funds. Today i did raising my funds nw I'm waiting for response.
Abed 10/09/2020 at 09:42 PM
I was also scammed by this guy I deposited R3000 first and I was advised to R7000 again,as we speak i can not get my profit,they said I need to pay fee for authorization card.to get my withdrawal.
Ngalo 10/11/2020 at 01:32 AM
I now have to pay the tax fee which is R10000.
Ngalo 10/11/2020 at 01:36 AM
On top of the R3000 I paid to start, then the R7000 for the so called upgrade and now I have to pay R10000 only then I'll get my profits which they claim is $32000
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!