Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Laura 02/19/2020 at 09:24 AM
It’s a scam.
tannette 03/04/2020 at 02:09 AM
Scam. They don't send the items. I ordered six weeks ago, with no arrival date in sight. When you ask they give you the run around. They delete or hide facebook page comments. If I could leave less than zero stars I would.
Briana 03/26/2020 at 03:04 AM
Very bad rating, I didn’t receive my stuff
Julie Dietrich 05/20/2020 at 07:17 AM
They suck and are a scam. I have been messaging them for months and they keep saying the same crap. I would rate them -10.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!