Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for advanced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Rini 01/27/2020 at 11:57 AM
Thank for nice tool/site to keep us safe.
Facebook has to do this before they give access to there site.
Rini 01/27/2020 at 12:14 PM
Comment was for scamdoc they get 5 stars
Marian 02/03/2020 at 02:27 PM
I ordered two handheld music instruments and payed $45,97 and a get one very cheap small speaker, worth $5,- !
Now there is the same advertising film on FB, but a new website name!
Yohuae.store watch out!!!!
Bo from Holland 02/08/2020 at 05:38 PM
Very nice instrument, but I did not receive it! Instead of the Orba I became two small fucking loudspeakers by advertisement on Facebook, A really fucking scam!!!!
CinOz 02/16/2020 at 04:50 AM
Ordered 2 handheld midi devices and after 3 weeks heard nothing.
Clicked on the View Order link they sent and got "Oops, something went wrong. ... The shop is unavailable"
Pretty clearly a scam. Who do we notify? Paypal? FB?
BTW your rating score question is misleading. Do you mean the scam site? (I which case provide a zero option)
Gvillela 02/20/2020 at 07:11 PM
I start a dispute using PayPal and claim a refund. I received e-mails and messages from the store asking me to close the dispute case on PayPal to refund me after...
Are they thinking i'm an idiot?
François 02/21/2020 at 10:36 PM
I received a fucking cheap speaker instead of 2 ORBAs...Sent an email but no response...Do you think I can do something more to get a refund?
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!