Analysis of the website
Bad trust score : you should be wary
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The owner of the domain name is hidden: check privacy policies!
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
christopher 01/16/2020 at 03:36 PM
I paid for a drone and have not only not received it,after sending three emails to the company I haven't received a response as to when or if it has been shipped even though they have collected the payment from PayPal
Mark 02/21/2020 at 10:37 PM
This company is a scam and should not be trusted for any purchase.
Jkubida 02/28/2020 at 09:12 PM
Been months waiting for 118.00 drone, they do not respond.
Robert 03/13/2020 at 02:38 PM
have read reviews before ordering .
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!