Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Terry cuadras 02/04/2020 at 02:02 AMRating:
Never received my order.
Judy Cronk 03/18/2020 at 07:15 PMRating:
Ordered January 27th and still did not receive my order.
Donna 04/07/2020 at 11:16 PMRating:
I placed an order for a shirt in Feb. It's April & I have not received my product.
Ramona 04/15/2020 at 02:50 PMRating:
I had questions about status be of my order, no response yet
Kristi LaGuidice 04/26/2020 at 05:01 PMRating:
OMG. I Guess I got ripped off too!!!! I ordered two tshirts totaling $36.00 on April 6 and now I’m reading about all these other people I am sick to my stomach that I got ripped off too!!! I can’t afford this!!! I work in the hospital but I’m at the bottom of the pay scale and I’m just trying to keep my head above water!!! I can’t afford to be ripped off!!! I’m so depressed . No response and I don’t remember my order info and no product to show for $36.00
Sue Curran 05/23/2020 at 11:32 AMRating:
Placed order for a shirt, they took money ot off my acct the next day..... still no shirt....Ripoff, they should be ashamed of their name.....
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!