Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The owner of the domain name is hidden: check privacy policies!
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- Many bad reviews detected on the Internet
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Allen 12/03/2019 at 04:43 PM
ordered with credit card info and did not receive confirmation AND the phone number is disconnected. No reply to the email sent either.
JJ 12/04/2019 at 05:05 PM
12/2/2019, 10:30am EST: Ordered an item from the website. Appeared to have a legit web store, no obvious tells other than the low cost for the items.
12/2/2019, 10:32am EST: Received both an order confirmation email and an order complete email. No mention of shipping details or expectation of processing. I wouldn't expect both a confirmation AND a completed email at the same time.
12/3/2019, 9:03am EST: I sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org per the website. This email was found to be bounced (error 451, relay not permitted).
12/4/2019, 10:45am EST: I attempted to call the customer support phone line on website. The phone number was listed as disconnected.
I will be cancelling this transaction with my credit card company, and requesting a new card + number.
BYONG 12/09/2019 at 09:46 PM
i was orderd too 12/02/19 but now website is closed...bewear.....
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!