Analysis of the website
Good trust score : low risk
- This website is popular
- The domain name of this site is old: this is a good point!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- No country name found in the technical data of the website
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Nancy 09/15/2020 at 01:22 AM
Ordered a compact trash can on August 30th have not received it today is September 14th is this place A scam.
Albandry 09/26/2020 at 07:18 AM
I ordered some items and they didn’t send me the tracking number
t vaughan 10/07/2020 at 11:38 AM
i placed an order on the 20/09/2020 no tracking number email them no reply to date
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!