Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Jabe 12/02/2019 at 09:17 PM
I placed an order and seconds after submitting payment a message popped up saying the item was out of stock, please allow up to 30 days for refund. Na, don't think I will. Luckily I used a single use CC number.
Waveman 12/02/2019 at 10:31 PM
Same thing happened to me today! Avoid at all cost!!!
Blake 12/04/2019 at 10:03 AM
This website is very risky to buy from. I would have fallen for their tricks if not for this article, https://bestbinaryoptionswatch.com/masonoe-scam-store/. Just this morning, a friend called to say she had been scammed.
My advice to anyone out there, with the festive season fast approaching a lot of scam online stores be coming up. False black friday discounts and all that. Get your facts right before buying from any online store.
Thank you scamdoc.com for providing a portal were customers can drop reviews about platforms.
Thomas 12/07/2019 at 04:13 PM
Scammed me too, looking to my CC company for assistance. Fortunately it was under $20 but still pisses me off. Not even worth 1 star.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!