Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This site is suspected to be a source of SPAM
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Sanoop 04/05/2020 at 06:50 AM
fxstreetraining.com is not a trust worthy guy to believe. I have treid out his service. I had opted for the "Deferred Payment Program plus my BB Email Alert Service plus my Trade Copier Service." From the begining the trades were loosing trades. From AUD1512.26 (USD 1000) the acount went down and i had contacted KL for whether I should stop or not. He consoled me saying if by end of 90 days I am at loss then he will top me up to my initial amount. Once the 9 days were over the account was at AUD 1148 and he started charging monthly fees. He stopped responding to my emails and I had to refund via paypal. Now for 3 months I tried to contact him and he is not repsonding to my emails. That is the reason I am leaving my experience in website. Please be careful and dont invest in this site.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!