Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for advanced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The owner of the domain name is hidden: check privacy policies!
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
V.M. 11/20/2019 at 12:55 PM
I just got scammed!
I bought supposedly a watch that was $35.99 and it charged me $80+ dll.
And when you send a text to contact them it's in Chinese, and it says mail is full for this person which is stupid because mail can't get full.
N.t 11/21/2019 at 11:20 AM
I also got scammed.they charged me $63.when I try to contact there is no contact no .only 1 email I'd is given which is not receiving emails but my transactions is in processing ,no customer care no return or cancel order option.please assist how can I stop my transactions
Shell 11/21/2019 at 09:32 PM
This is a scam site that was an ad on Facebook i have been scammed out of 35.99. Everything is bogus about this site.
Nishith Goswami 11/22/2019 at 03:46 PM
I also got scammed.
They charged me $132. Sent multiple emails from their website not seeing any reply.
I am worried how I can further on this
Barbara Neely 11/23/2019 at 11:53 AM
I also got scammed but reported it within minutes to my credit card company and its flagged as fraud. Hopefully you can stop the transaction at the very least. When I went back to find their Facebook page to report it, it was gone. If anyone sees it it needs to be reported to Facebook.
CR 11/25/2019 at 01:44 AM
I may have also been scammed by this site. I doubted that the cost for a fit bit could be this low (I have come across great deals like this before that were legit). My credit card was charged. Any contact with this company has not been answered. How can I go about getting the money back? These were gifts for Christmas.
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!