Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for advanced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The owner of the domain name is hidden: check privacy policies!
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Anton 01/23/2020 at 06:34 AM
This is a scam site, they don't sell actual products and use PayPal leeways to still get your money
elaine 01/31/2020 at 09:16 PM
No morals, just total thief's. They take your money and all you get is fresh air. These scam sites need exterminating. Fuming is not the word.
Hope people read this.
AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!!!!!!!
Mark 02/07/2020 at 09:33 AM
Stu 02/07/2020 at 09:06 PM
Ordered a Putting Matt and received 3 golf balls this is a scam site
Patsy 02/14/2020 at 04:20 AM
Like Stu I also ordered a putting mat and received 3 unmarked cheap and nasty golf balls. At first they replied to my emails but said I could have a 20% refund even though I never received what I ordered. Recent emails have bounced back. This is a scam. I have reported them to Facebook.
Dave 02/18/2020 at 06:29 PM
I got 3 golf balls instead of a putting mat. They offered me 10%. SCAM - AVOID.
Sam 02/21/2020 at 12:38 PM
I ordered a dog ball launcher and got a tennis ball. Scammers. Offer 10%, then 20% and now we are up to 30%. Have a claim in with PayPal at the moment.
PB1210 02/25/2020 at 11:54 AM
I ordered a golf putting matt and got a golf ball.
Do not order from them
felice26 02/26/2020 at 09:02 AM
ordered putting mat , received 3 golf balls , was offered 10% refund, said no was offered 20% refund , said no was offered 30% but i had to send golf balls back to China, SCAM!!
scott 02/28/2020 at 06:19 PM
I ordered a practice golf mat, and recieved three unmarked golf balls. these people are scammers. Still waiting.
bryan 02/29/2020 at 02:15 AM
I ordered a putting green for $26.98 and five weeks later I received 3 no markings golf ball. I called their contact number and it is not a working number. I sent an email to their email address and it came back undelivered. It appears my money is down the drain.
Janet Ashton 03/07/2020 at 08:56 PM
I was the same ordered putting Matt and received golf balls only. Hope these people burn in hell. Facebook should be ashamed for allowing bogus companies to advertise. Why do they not scrutinise the companies before allowing them to advertise products that don’t exist . Fake, thieves, and untrustworthy people.
Dave 03/11/2020 at 11:12 AM
Scam. Send rubbish and rely on the cost of return being more than the cost of the refund. DO NOT TRUST!!
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!