Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- This site is suspected to be a source of SPAM
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Annouynomous 11/25/2019 at 10:02 PM
This definitely appears to be a scam website. 10 days after ordering a to-cheap-to-be-possible projector customer service would not respond to my request for a tracking number. Now at 14 days I initiated a paypal dispute....
The site is very new. It appears they launched their site just in time for Black Friday and the holiday shoppers in the hopes they would be found out until it is too late.
Like many I found the projector through facebook adds, which really wouldn't be necessary for a product on this deep a sale. When I click the link they sent it gives 404 error on the page.
Mikhailo 01/08/2020 at 09:03 PM
Ordered 4k-ultra-short-throw-laser-projector wodeshiny.com on November 8th. The payment was made through PayPal to Royput Technology Co., Ltd But I received a ball and my money they didn't return till today!????????☠️
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!