Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Natasha 02/14/2020 at 11:48 PM
I ordered on January 28 paid for 6-8 shipping and still haven’t received a Emil my clothes nothing can’t reach these ppl r a damn joke I just want money at this point.
Nicole 02/21/2020 at 07:18 AM
January 29th I ordered 4 outfits paid shipping $33 for 15 day shipping and here it is the 21st of February and nothing no email with tracking number nothing no way to contact the company nothing I’m highly disappointed this is definitely a scam and I will like my money back....
Lomack 05/21/2020 at 09:37 PM
Still waiting - no merchandise almost a month later! And tracking number is bogus !! Do not use venishe
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!