Analysis of the website
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for experienced users!
- HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security
- The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
- The owner of the domain name is hidden: check privacy policies!
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
- This domain name is linked to one or more countries known for being used by fraudulent websites.
- No website found for this domain name
- This analysis is partly based on Whois data: you can have a look at them on this page.
- The scoring and indications provided by ScamDoc are calculated via a complex algorithm. They reflect the trust you can give to the website. Please note that ScamDoc site publishers do not influence the rating of a specific domain or url.
Confirmed scam site 10/26/2019 at 04:18 AM
This site is a scam. They take your card and charge you and then claim it didn't go through and keep charging under different names claiming it didn't go through. I've watching t happen on my card. Thankfully my bank immediately recognized Fraud and stopped all of it.
Angela L 10/26/2019 at 12:53 PM
This site is a scam. I sent the link to my sister for us both to get new bogs for our kids. We are 1000+ miles apart but her items showed up in my shopping cart!
Scammed?? 11/08/2019 at 05:08 PM
I fell for it as well. I ordered and it kept saying my order didn’t go through so I’d try again. I tried 4 times but only once was it taken from my account. I emailed them directly after and said that I wanted to cancel and they said they were shipping the items. I figured I wouldn’t get my money back so just called it a loss and a lesson. I received a tracking number a few days later from China and they are now in Canada. Should be sldeliverwd by next Wednesday. So I guess I’ll see what comes in the box ???????????????? I’ve tried going back into the website and it’s no longer there.
SCAM 11/19/2019 at 11:51 PM
I ordered five pair of Bogs and got a confirmation number. A few days later I received a shipper tracking number. In the end, an ugly knock-off Gucci scarf was delivered. . . no Bogs. Definitely a scam.
denaswenson 11/29/2019 at 08:06 PM
I ordered 5 pairs of boots as well and received a $12 pair of knockoff sunglasses. Please dispute your credit or debit card transaction through your bank or credit union.
kindacool 12/17/2019 at 01:57 AM
I ordered a pair of toddler Bogs and got a confirmation number. A few days later I received a shipper tracking number. In the end, an ugly knock-off Fendi socks arrived. Wow. 21st-century scam!
ScamDoc.com is a web tool that evaluates "digital identities" reliability (email address or website).
It provides answers to questions frequently asked by Internet users:
- How to check if a website is reliable or not?
- How to detect fraudulent emails?
When to use this website?
The use of ScamDoc is free and unlimited. As such, this site can be used by anybody who wishes to get some information before a purchase or during an exchange with an unknown contact.
How does it work?
ScamDoc uses a web service called ScamPredictor : it is an algorithm developed by HERETIC society (founder of Signal-Arnaques) which uses an artificial intelligence classification system. Just enter an mail or a website URL to get a detailed report with a trust score!